Thursday, November 16, 2006

I haven't even started my trip and i'm already pretty much addicted to this travelling alone thing. go shop for warm clothing snow gear boots and stuff. soooo funnnn. spend like hours every day surfing for attractions shopping places culture guided tours finding activities to do like punting paintball and ballooning! very tempted to do ballooning but it's like damn ex. but then again it's not the lousy DHL one in singapore rise up and down and the balloon is tied to a string kind. it's really rise high up into the sky and then move at the speed of wind and you travel across cities kind. wheeee damn exciting but no money =/ but guess snow skiing and snowboarding in Korea will make up for this disappointment *prays that the weather will be good*

saw thermal spas in Hokkaido on TV just now. My mum said "we'll be doing that in Korea too. Guess we'll have to face each other naked." After she said it I was stunned for at least a few seconds. As if it was the scariest thing I've ever heard. Haha trust me I die die will think of some excuse to prevent that from happening.

Next year I plan to go Gold Coast/Perth/Melbourne, Taiwan and the States! (hopefully can go leech off Norman in Hawaii too) No I didn't strike toto or 4D and I absolutely will be quite broke after my December trips. But I always advocate the saying that "money can be earned back". And I realize I really can save quite a bit after I stopped splurging on cabs.

2 moreee weeksssssss. Haha I must remember to buy contact lens for Jilyn or she'll deny me of my free accomodation. 10 years of friendship still so practical! grrr. Quoting greg, om yom



Anw this little guy here made me freaking emo this morning. sigh.

No comments: