Wednesday, August 01, 2007

When it's the time of the month again..

1) sometimes I just wish everyone around me will shut up. No arguing no talking no msn-ing whatever. No tv sounds no nothing. A strong desire to seek inner peace.

2) I get frustrated/angry/irritated very easily. I snap at pple whenever I get the chance to do so (not like I normally don't), but the diff is.. when I'm having PMS, I snap for real. No joke.

3) I get very nervous/uptight about everything. And I'll suddenly feel very lost.

4) Things that are trivial can make me go into depression. And I tend to tear/cry easily.

5) Urge to call JL and wake him up to talk to me when I'm still up at 2am.

6) Either I get headaches so bad that I can't sleep at night, or I get so tired that I can sleep in the whole day.

PMS sucks. Big time.

Anyway JB trip today with Shaun made me feel better. Haha I called lulu like dunno how many times for her advice on smuggling the pirated Deeeeeee Veeeeeee Deeeeeeees. Now that I think about it, I was like a kan cheong spider. Ask penalty lah ask whats the fine. Damn scared got jail term. Haha. Then when I was coming back to the Spore customs, got all the scan scan machines mah, damn guilty man, scared get caught. But 2 DvDs only lah. Blackjack. Damn happy. It was my childhood manga.

I had great lunch. Stone grilled prawns/lamb/squid. Niceeee. Bought a tee for myself, a tee and wallet for my bro, a leather wallet for my mommy and a tee for my daddy! Oh and 2 tees for JL too. Cheeeeappp. I think maybe I should bring external hard drive to US. Rip all my shows and put inside then can watch. Wow I'm brilliant!

2 more weekssss. I'm so going to miss my family and JL and (selective) friends! And my piano which will be untouched for 5 months, plus the violin that is so gonna collect dust in the store room.

No comments: