Vesak Day was spent nua-ing at JL's home watching Army Daze and half of Hostel and sleeping for the rest of the time.
At night went for foot reflexology with him. Been months since the last session. But today it wasn't exceptionally good cos the pressure was not enough but I didn't want to tell the lady to apply more pressure as I guess it'll probably be very tiring for her. Next time we'll go for the upper body massage also. My shoulders and neck are aching! 5 more weeks till intern end. Intern has been good so far though I'm starting to get abit tired. Hehehe hopefully I'll get my freelance accountant job after that and earn more cash for my exchange.
Met up with Amsie and lloyd and emms and fatty ho for lunch on Tuesday. Such a nice gathering. Amsie's going New York in December and she told me she set aside 3-4K for 3 week's shopping. Crazy loh. I think I'll prob spend less than 1K in 4 months on shopping though it's probably quite cheap to do it there cos I'm not a really shopping person and more importantly my budget is super tight. (maybe when JL starts working I'll ask for allowance from him. HAHAHHAHA. But then again if I really ask I think he'll really give me, cos he'll say "In this relationship......")
Wheee when I go New York I'll stay with WINCY cos she's got an apartment there (and then she can take care of me). Then I'll take a coach to Canada (will pass by Boston!) and stay with Uncle Harry while his sons can show me around. Oh ya call me slow but it was only when Kenny told me over dinner on Wednesday that I realized SMU gonna start sem 2 a week later from next year onwards! So school will start like on the 8th Jan instead of the usual 2nd/3rd. Wheeeee.. which means I can stay overseas longer! Heheheee don't know where I should spend my white christmas...
Going US Embassy tmr for my visa interview. Hope I don't forget to bring any documents!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ayeee manchies, 3-4k for also food, broadway shows, ice-skating, movies, etc etc. Not only shopping hor. wahaha!! :o)
U can make it down to NY at that time to visit? PLEASE COMEEEEE. then can ons w/o ur bf. wahaha!!
amsie.
oh chey. i thought u were gonna ship boxes and boxes of branded clothes back. HAha. yeah ons. make sure we got private room k *wink* kick away your room mate whoever that is
Post a Comment