Today was a fun day! Went for health screening at the clinic this afternoon with JL. (was supposed to do it yesterday but he said we got to fast. =/) 105 bucks screens cholesterol level blood count lah hep A and B, joint and bone, thyroid and some other stuff. I have a feeling that my cholesterol might be too high. Anw as usual the doctor couldn't locate the veins on my arms so he had to poke the needle into my only conspicous vein at my right wrist. I hate it when they poke my wrist cos it's freaking painful. And again as usual after he poked my wrist and took my blood sample I almost fainted. The doctor got quite worried but I told him that it was perfectly normal for me. I mean, I really fainted when I took my BCG in primary school. Then he said, "I am a doctor but I am also scared of getting poked. But I not scared of poking people." DUH. I also not scared.
Then at night got BBQ at Semb park with the dota guys. Called the BBQ guy to ask about our delivery. Then the pple there apparently forgot about our order and chu stunt and said, "But we delivered to you yesterday already." Ya right. Think I stupid or what. Dinner was not too bad. The Chicken Chop was good. Spicy chicken satay was good. Sambal Sotong was good. Stingray was abit yucks. Ohh I love the cheesy beef frank.
Life is really as slack as it can get. Life is good. Haha.
Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment