Today I went bras basah with JL then we saw this 4-5 year old kid who was lost and cried so hard cos he couldn't find his parents. Then I thought there was nothing we could do but wait with him for his parents to find us but JL was smart enough to ask him if he knew his parent's handphone number. Actually I think I would have asked if not for the fact that he was so young so I conveniently assumed that he wouldn't be able to memorize anything apart from his own name/his parents names/his siblings names and maybe house phone number and half his address but probably not handphone numbers.
Surprisingly right after JL asked if he knew his parent's handphone numbers he mumbled something then it took us quite a while to figure out they were actually numbers. The boy was damn cute lah he sounded like a record machine. It's like his parents made him memorize the number then he sort of recorded it in his mind so when you ask him for the number he just press "play" button and then keep repeating the number. Haha but he so poor thing cried so badly. Luckily we found his parents in the end. =)
I think JL is very kind and he also has very kind looking eyes.
I'm happy today because I bought piano sheet music for broadway musicals. And most of them are jazz!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I got the score for Canon in D my sassy girl version! Took me a good few hours to hunt it down :D
eh i also got the score for that one. issit the same one? cos mine although it says sassy girl "canon in D" version it's not in D major leh. it's in C major! ahhaa anw if you want the broadway hits can lend u =p any other nice sheets u have?
Yeah, the one in 2/4 time one is it? The melody is pretty much identical to how she plays it in the movie.
My pop scores are mainly songs from the mid ninties. Have the Les Miserable score and Andrew Lyold Webber collection which contains selections from his works. Like Phantom, Cats, Evita, Joseph etc.
ya that one. the simple one right? ehh i wan the broadway hits scoress!!!! lend lend!
Post a Comment