
I like talking to people who are much older than me because I feel that they always know what I'm trying to say. I was trying to tell Norman that it would be great if we knew what we know of ourselves now (goals/aspirations/directions) back when we were younger. Immediately he assured me that he totally understands what I'm trying to say. It's the kind of feeling like oh yea wished I knew then I could have planned earlier. Wish I knew I didn't really wanna go into this. Wish I knew what I know now. So we don't have to waste time and effort changing goals/aims/plans. But I think it's amazing that we're changing everyday. Our perceptions our views on life our takes on many things. And this will happen all the way until the day we all die. Like the whole life you're embarked on a journey to getting to know yourself better. And I don't think I'll ever know myself really well enough because I'm changing every single moment and every now and then there'll be a self discovery. But I guess that's what makes life interesting.
So with that in mind I don't really feel guilty anymore when I say that I don't understand myself.
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
No comments:
Post a Comment