I love kangkong. abalone. cockles. Ben&Jerrys ice cream. Climbing. Tennis. Dota. Daddy. Mummy. Brother. Friends. Junliang.
That's y i love my iPod. Always knows what songs to play to cheer me up.
hope my song cheered you up too! =)
Of course! :D I like that song too. Should get the sheet music from you one day.
who says i'll lend you. hurhur =p
haha it's actually quite nice. *appluase*
haha chris you're still alive! damn long never see you in school. must be chao mugging with what's that guy called. qihan.
So sad then. Our friendship not worth one sheet music :(
haha of cos lah it's worth many many many! eh danny you play piano one ah i dind't know. you play guitar too?
Piano grade 8 by sheer practice but no talent. I tried guitar back in JC but stopped after I sold it to a friend.
OMG.....
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That's y i love my iPod. Always knows what songs to play to cheer me up.
hope my song cheered you up too! =)
Of course! :D I like that song too. Should get the sheet music from you one day.
who says i'll lend you. hurhur =p
haha it's actually quite nice. *appluase*
haha chris you're still alive! damn long never see you in school. must be chao mugging with what's that guy called. qihan.
So sad then. Our friendship not worth one sheet music :(
haha of cos lah it's worth many many many! eh danny you play piano one ah i dind't know. you play guitar too?
Piano grade 8 by sheer practice but no talent. I tried guitar back in JC but stopped after I sold it to a friend.
OMG.....
Post a Comment