Lu needs to EAT the whole IE text for nxt wk's quiz. says:
ARGH
Lu needs to EAT the whole IE text for nxt wk's quiz. says:
GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR
[manchi] where can i have farm stay in UK says:
whattttt
[manchi] where can i have farm stay in UK says:
ha
[manchi] where can i have farm stay in UK says:
i also need to eat IE text. but not enough time to chew. must gobble.
Lu needs to EAT the whole IE text for nxt wk's quiz. says:
i accidentally read the ending of goong
Lu needs to EAT the whole IE text for nxt wk's quiz. says:
i wan to kill myself
[manchi] where can i have farm stay in UK says:
...
Lu needs to EAT the whole IE text for nxt wk's quiz. says:
i decide to tell u the ending
[manchi] where can i have farm stay in UK says:
shit
Lu needs to EAT the whole IE text for nxt wk's quiz. says:
HAHAHAHAHA
[manchi] where can i have farm stay in UK says:
i'm blockign u
[manchi] where can i have farm stay in UK says:
BYE
then i changed my MSN nick for her
[manchi] LULU I AM BLOCKING U and i am not reading your msn messages
1 min later her nick was
Lu - MANCHI REPLY ME I WON'T TELL YOU THE ENDING
So I changed my nick again
[manchi] LULU I DONT BELIEVE U I AM STILL BLOCKING U
later joyce msned me..
joycee* donde estas? says:
Lu - LUK MANCHI REPLY ME NOW OR ELSE I PUT THE ENDING AS MY NICK says:
she baichi wor
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment