1am - *ding dong*
opened the door. saw my didi standing at the door with his luggage. He said, "hello!" and I said "hello!" and I closed the door on him.
10 seconds later, I opened the door again, said "hello!" and he said "hello!" and I closed the door again. This time round my mum walked over and kan me. zzz
Then I opened the door and he came into the house wearing that thick jacket as if Singapore was as cold as China. I told him to take off the jacket because it is so hot here. The moment he took off ah... the smell.. omg. machiam like bangla worker never bathe 1 week lidat. DAMN SMELLY! Then he say his jeans damn long never wash his socks wear until got hole. YUCKSSSS.
Haha I am glad he went to China because I think he gained some invaluable experiences. Like getting his wallet stolen together with his IC and Sim Card and 350 sgd cash and some RMB. Then falling sick and got nobody to take care of him and got MC for 4 days. (and his friend who got sick too ended up in the hospital and was put on drip haha) And getting CONNED by china man to buy jade from him that cost him about 200 sing and my mum looked at it and said it's worth at most 10 only. Zzz. He got me a nice nice Adidas pullover. =D
He says he'll try to visit me when I'm over at Chicago too! Wheee.
Yay my regular person-to-bully in the family is back!
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment