Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sometimes I think CIT pple are stupid. So they checked and said it's my Kingston RAM that is not working. Then I asked for a replacement. They said gotta call the Jardine pple (IBM laptop vendor) So I called this guy from Jardine and he said he'll get his colleague to call me back cos he dunno anything. The colleague didn't call me for 2 days and my laptop was running SOOO SLOWLY on 256 RAM and I was so freaking irritated and pissed that I called the guy again and told him that I haven't received the call from his colleague. He sorry sorry (I didn't think he was sorry at all. More of the wtf it's only a RAM stop bugging me kind of tone) and said he'll ask his colleague to call me again. Seriously I tink if I didn't make that call nobody would have called me back. Damn inefficient. Then the guy called me finally and directed me to Albert Complex and said that all Kingston Rams will be tested and replaced there. This whole stupid thing over a RAM took me 1 week to settle. If ALL Kingston Rams are to be replaced at Albert Complex, then CIT could have told me to replace the RAM there in the first place instead of directing here and there and transferring calls. I hate inefficiencies (sounds like JL).

I got a lift from Weizhong down to Albert Complex and settled everything. They are damn efficient lah those pple. Remember that if your RAM is spoilt, just go down to Convergent System which is on the 11th floor at Albert Complex. DONT GO THROUGH CIT. Then after that we met Hailing for Suki Buffet at Cine. Ate so much there man. So full that I couldn't have my dinner at night. Anw some pple next to our table ah.. cannot finish the food then scared kena penalty so they throw all the sushi that they cannot finish into the miso soup. Damn unglam can. These pple.. hyeeee.. i dunno what to say. Must be like us mah. If cannot finish the sushi, squash it flat and hide under the plate lah.


This is called skill.
Weizhong looks like a chicken here.

After that we went shopping. But no money so in the end never buy anything. I damn long never shop already. Must try to control my urge. Must save! Weizhong was damn sian when Hailing and I were shopping. It's always a guys thing. Once the girls shop the guys will start to act and react like zombies.
Sometimes I feel damn glad to have joined climb team in SMU because I made a few good friends I know that I can keep for life. Hailing weizhong neh neh apple jess and others I am not able to meet up frequently with. (partly cos I have stopped going for training. The flabs have started their invasion!)

Weizhong and Apple were damn kuku lah. We decided to chill at Heerens Spinellis to wait for the rain to stop. Then they went to buy drinks. Weizhong, being a GCB as usual, passed Apple a super random receipt lying on the counter and in the end redeemed something that they didn't order. Noobs.

Holiday is so fun. 3 more weeks of hols till my intern starts. Wheee.


No comments: