Sunday, April 08, 2007

Help this girl!

www.helpwy.com

some of her drawings
http://www.help1by1.com/article.asp?id=191

I can't help but feel upset whenver I hear about people getting cancer, especially kids. This girl is only 7 years old but was only 5 when she was diagnosed with leukemia. Just a few days ago, I chanced upon this friend's friend's blog and she talked about her little brother who passed away when he was only 5 years old, also from cancer. She recounted like how strong he was when he fought with cancer, and told her to pray hard. Then she said things like if he's alive she would give him all the toys he wanted and give him everything that she has. The she still posted a picture of her and her little brother. Damn sad. I think it's one thing if you got cancer and you got money to go for treatment but still cannot recover in the end. That one prob cos it was discovered too late or it's just fate or just that nothing can be done. But if you don't even have money to try to cure it it's pretty sad. So please help her!

No comments: