Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Skin Issues

I realize alot of pple around me are going for facials and stuff. Joyce has her regular facial sessions, then BS goes for monthly IPL sessions (that one out of my budget), even Apple asks me to go for what deep pore cleansing and squeeze blackheads facial with him.

The day before, Apple and Hailing even bought masks at Heeren and tried to psycho me to buy masks too. But I didnt buy cos I got soooooo freaking many masks at home already. All the Neutrogena one lah Korean Ginseng one then moisture one and whitening ones... But I damn lazy to use so they sit at home and collect dust. I think as we grow older our skin become more and more chui. And it makes it worse that I drink at most 2 glasses of water a day.

So I booked a gua1 sha1 facial tomorrow for a 90 minutes session. Hope it's good but apparently nobody I know has gone for that kinda facial before.

My brother finished his first driving lesson and he just sent me this sms, "my car died so many times then i kept jam breaking until the uncle sian". Why am I not surprised.

No comments: