The doctor said, "tonsil infection."
"Sorethroat?"
"Hmm slightly worse. Got white white stuff at your tonsil. Your left tonsil very swollen."
white white stuff. sounds like fungus infection to me. (Think bread mould)
"I'm going to give you a stronger course of antibiotics. Augmentin."
Ahh. Augmentin. The antibiotics I took when I punctured my knee.
"Ok."
Then I went out and I thought it's gonna be free cos it's supposedly covered under SMU. Then the lady said, "Since july no more already." wth. A year ago I went raffles medical they also said no more. This time I go to this ulu healthway clinic also say no more. So I spent 50 bucks on the docs because Augmentin is more expensive.
Got home. Decided to check out my tonsil mould.
Nothing whitish like the doctor said. But my left tonsil is as big as a peanut. Hmmm actually it's bigger. Like in between a peanut and a hazelnut. Quite gross.

Sorry for grossing all of you out by sharing my infected tonsil.
This means I'm not going for FIM lesson again tmr. My attendance till week 5 is 40%. Argh got to do something about it. Got to go for MPW though cos got Quiz. Sigh. Quiz over then got project. Project over then got quiz. Quiz over then got another quiz. Very vicious cycle.
3 comments:
Ugh! You damn boh liao one..
haha good stuff must share! =p
hi manchi. long time no see. thanks for sharing the tonsil! very helpful for my course.
Post a Comment