Monday, September 18, 2006

Dilemma resolved

I have decided to go for exchange

Although this means that I won't be able to run for any excos (wanted to run for Climb Team and SSU), I think I've made the right decision.

And frankly I'm quite drained from organizing school stuff like sports bash and watershock. Like what Joyce once told me, "Even if it turns out to be a big success, you won't be recognized for your efforts. But if you screw it up, your reputation is ruined."

A bit disappointed cos it's like the last year that I can actually run for exco. But I think it's very irresponsible to run for it, get it (if I do) and then throw my stuff to the rest of the people to settle when I leave for exchange. Should have applied for exchange last term though, then I can go UK with qiuping and fangfang next sem =(

But the idea of going for exchange with Hailing is pretty nice. She's so super motherly I can imagine her cooking and taking care of me when I'm sick and watching my back. hohoho. then can climb together also.

Hope that Mark can go with me too.

Speaking of exchange, Jilyn I miss you! Last night I met fangfang and qiuping for my early birthday celebration dinner then we went Balcony to drink and we played that "I have never..." drinking game. Haha the questions we asked yesterday were much more interesting than the Tongshui one. =p You missed it!

No comments: