I finally got my ATC + Krab! =) hehehe went for training on Tuesday after MIA-ing for a long long time to recuperate. The night before Weizhong asked me on MSN, "eh you dropped out of climbing already ah" then i tot cannot lidat the next day die die must go and show face.
Then I boulder boulder halfway. Pple suddenly started singing birthday song. Seriously seriously seriously I never thought they were singing it for me cos my birthday was like over a week ago. Then I saw Weizhong running towards me I told myself "that's it I'm going into the rubbish bin" cos he always says he wanna throw me into the rubbish bin on my birthday. But think he couldn't find a bin large enough for my big butt to go through so he and terence threw me into the climb team equipment cage instead. They wanted to push me into the guy's toilet but the moment Terence opened the door I saw so many many guys changing in front of me hahhaa damn paiseh so they left me alone in the lift instead. Luckily the chopstick sisters came and rescued me.
Then on Wed after project meeting I went Yishun to find my climbing friends with Weizhong. Sat on his bike again since he also going Yishun Safra. Everytime after I sit on his bike everytime I'll tell myself not to sit on it again but everytime I will. He loves to challenge the rest of the ah peks on the road ride so damn fast I think his speed got at least 150km/h. Quite scary.
Went to Ban Long Seafood restaurant at night after bouldering. The one at Thomson. The Kangkong and the mussels are DAMN NICE!!!!! I want to eat again. Those chewy chewy mussels with the exploding juices.... Ohhhhhhh soooo satisfying.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Haa... Hope you didn't get any sore eyes after your "visit" to the boys' toilet... B-P
So what does "chopstick sisters" mean?!
Chopstick sisters are 2 girls in the Climb Team who have the same physique and are very good friends! =)
(y) got it. ;-) thx
haha, you can tell you come from Singapore - "cannot do one". Half my family is from Singapore. ;-)
Post a Comment