Haha I got a DVD player from my friends this year. Not the usual kind that everyone or I have at home. The kind that can read AVI files! Heheh next time I can just download movies off the net and I don't have to watch the movies with my small screen laptop with super small subtitles and super soft audio anymore! I can watch them on my TV! Wheeeee. Now I can seriously watch my 160 episodes of Inuyasha in the great comfort of my sofa.
I got a guitar from Mark too. =) Have been dying to learn guitar ever since dunno when. Think picking up shouldn't bee too tough since I've got music background. But I don't know why all my chords sound funny. And I don't know how to strum the guitar. What an idiot.
As usual, I celebrated my birthday with the closest people in my life.

This is my brother trying to block my hp camera when I was taking a picture of him stoning while waiting for food at the restaurant.

And then he got really bored and tried to take "artistic shots" of me. Apparently he was very happy with his work.

I think my shot's nicer.

Mark @ equinox.

My favorite very high-cholesteroled foie gras.

I was the camera slave for these 2 photo whores.

Fang fang and me!!!

And Qiuping.

The 4 of us @ balcony minus Jilyn.
Thank you for the really sweet sunflower! (fangfang why you pluck the SMU sunflower. tsk tsk) and the really nice notebook with all the ugly nice and sweet photos through our 9 years together. Really what I wanted for my birthday. =) Muaksss!
Looking forward to the lan party this friday. Sorry guys expenses are not borne by me.
No comments:
Post a Comment