Abit down cos Amsie and my thing has been cancelled. Was quite looking forward to it.. but oh well..
I won my dota prelims match today. Was so tired today that I skipped my Labor econs class at noon. I slept at 3am last night after 2 matches. Then after BP class this morning I was so damn tired already. If I had gone for my Labor Econs class I would have fallen asleep during my match. Heehee we got a score of I think around 30-4. Finished the game in 50 mins. Ian was so happy that he beat the SSU team.
Then the second match Tianyu's team played against this year 1 team. I couldn't stop laughing man. At first Kuan Yee said, "team leaders come and draft your heroes." Then the team leader of the year 1 team asked my team mate, Paul, "eh how to draft game?" Could tell he was trying his best best best not to laugh. I couldn't help but to roll my eyeballs a teeeny weeeny little bit when I heard that. Haha. Then he said stupid things lah like "draft game means random hero issit?", "so the team leader chooses the heroes for the rest of the team mates?", "oh so you pass the paper around then everyone write down the heroes they want?". Then during drafting the Year 1 team also dunno how to choose then the team leader said, "just choose ur best heroes."
zzzzz.
After that halfway in the way the team leader suddenly bought a chicken and shared his control with everyone and said, "who want to use chicken just share." WAH. Seriously. You join SMU Wcg you dunno what drafting is and you wanna SHARE stuff with your team mates? Luckily his team mates not so noob to share the chicken if not immediate disqualification man. (Which our team won't really like cos we won't be able to go straight to finals if their game ends earlier than our 50 mins). But then Ian said he remembered last year it was allowed to share chicken. Actually I'm not sure too. But better play safe.
30 minutes into the game, the team leader of the year 1 team got problem again. Cos he was using SA then the "C" on his keyboard got problem so couldn't smoke. Bah. Before that Zhirui was using lich and he had to press C damn hard to use the chain. But he also never say. Then that guy requested for new keyboard. Ok loh so change change. Then dunno who go do what made everyone DC. Zzzz. Officially Pull Plug.
2 more Prelim Rounds tmr. Hope the teams end their games in more than 50 mins so my team can go straight to finals.
Pray all of us will be on form then.
Had Laksa at Novena today. Though I think the noodle itself is not as nice as Katong Laksa, the soup is damn nice. But eat already feel damn full cos alot of coconut milk. The hum was so *literally* bloody nice too.
So many projects coming up man. I'm stressed. I don't see any breaks for myself in the next 2-3 weeks. =/
Sometimes, when I look at my friends, it seems like all of them know what kind of job they want or what kind of industry they want to get into. I'm not sure if they're so sure only becos they bo bian or it's really cos they are damn sure. I still don't know what I want. Finance? Most probably not. Econs? Got abit of interest but not super keen. Operations Management? I really like but dunno where to start. Jm was right when he said I was fickle. But is there anything wrong with being fickle and not knowing what you want to do? One thing I know for sure, from all the personality tests and shit and MAPP test is that I can't perform routine tasks cos variety and change is one of the top prioritys in the kind of the job I want. And I want to have fun when I'm working, and I guess the only way to do that is to do something I really like. But I don't know what I really like.
Sometimes, I think that the pressure in the society forces one to grow up.
Like growth hormones. And you never know when they might backfire.
I don't think I'm ready for work.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment