Thursday, March 01, 2007

I miss my didi

Over dinner, my parents grumbled and grumbled.

"that boy ah, go china so long also never send SMS back."

I was stunned for a while. Then I said, "got what."

"harh? That boy sent you an sms ah?"

"ya. 2 somemore."

"wahhh.. aiyo blah blah blah blah blah."

I didn't catch the rest of the conversation cos I was secretly happy that he sent me an sms before he sent to my parents. (Initially I tot he would send all of us the same sms) So does that mean I'm more important and closer to him than my parents? Hohoho. I think this is a very childish thought but I'm still happy. Wheeeeee.

Then my mum said they had this kind of conversations with my brother too when I was in UK last year.

"That girl ah... go there so long also never send sms back. Make us so worried for her."

My mum said my brother would stare at them for a few seconds with his gong face and then say, "she just smsed me last night."

Then my parents would scold me in front of my brother and ask to see the sms that I sent to him. After that they would scold him for not telling them that I sent him smses.

I just find this quite amusing that I'm now in my brother's shoes back then.

No comments: