My China BP Prof is so cute.
He wrote on the whiteboard,
Customer Service Level = Prop (demand during lead time < reorder point)
Prof, so what's the propability?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Met Ah Neh and Apple during break just now. They looked like lunatics when they sang "liang zhi lao hu" damn loudly as they walked past me. At times like that I miss training. I miss getting suaned and suaning pple. I miss the kind of training I had about a year ago, when the Climb Team was small and everyone knew one another. Ah neh apple bala goh hailing calvin dexter gan ann moses roy... Then we always have supper together after training, when we used to climb at Climb Adventure. Or we'll go for lunch after our Saturday Yishun Safra trainings.. the times when we didn't have a rock wall in SMU..
I miss the good old days with the good old team mates.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment