It is quite weird hearing his mum call the kid "Junjie! Junjie!" because Junjie is the name of my ex boyfriend. Then I see this little puny tiny kok in front of me also called Junjie. Abit zzz.
But this Junjie is damn cute. Last week he called me Sea Monster. I think it's becos of my hair. Today he called me Dustbin. I don't know why. But both nicknames don't sound very nice.
He is very rough with instruments. He doesn't know how to treat a guitar properly. He pulls the guitar string upwards and loves to hear the PIAK sound it makes when it hits the board. And he is taking piano lessons somemore. I really pity the piano. And I also pity his piano teacher.
Then I asked Junjie if JL is handsome. He said yes. Then I asked him if I'm pretty. He said no. I asked him to rate JL on a scale of 100.
100= very handsome
0=very ugly
He said, "10."
Harhar. He gave JL a 10. Close to very ugly.
I asked him to rate me.
He said, "0."
So I am very ugly.
To make sure he knew what he was talking about, I asked him to rate himself.
"200!"
He is a smart monster.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment