i just watched this show on Channel U.
They asked, "两个人在一起是为了什么?"
是为了爱.
I guess just love is just not enough. Love without commitment love without contribution love without showing concern love without perserverance is not enough. Or does the notion of love already include all of them? I have no idea.
In the end the guy sacrificed himself to save the girl. The ending was so cliche it's a must have for every movie. But it touched my heart. Maybe because it reminded me of the past.
Once, a very long long time ago, a special person said that he'll go to hell just for me to go to heaven and he'll be happy in hell knowing that I'm happy in heaven. Sounds cliche too but I know he'll really do that for me.
And he always said he knew I wouldn't do anything like that for him because I didn't love him as much as he loved me. I have to admit that I wouldn't but I can lose all my money all my friends all my achievements just to save his life if that day really comes.
他说也许有一天我会学会怎么去爱.
而为了他,
我答应自己我以后一定会好好去爱别人,
再也不让他人流泪.
只不过,
在外头已经没几个人值得我去爱了.
可是为了爱,我一定会奋斗到底.
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment