Friday, November 11, 2005

love yourself

I haven't been this happy for very long. My heaps of workload finally ended off with a grand finale of finance quiz though it didn't go very well.

Exercise really makes me really happy. 3 hours of rock climbing and 3 hours of tennis and the whole cycle repeats itself. Makes me sweat. Makes me happy. Makes me high.

And I received this bouquet of flowers from this special friend. It really came as a surprise. Made me feel special to someone again. (not forgetting the hershey kisses)

I feel like I'm on the top of the world ready to brave all difficulties because there are just so many people out there who know me so well and care so much for me. I feel like I've found my lost confidence. I feel like I've found my drive. I feel like I'm who I am again.

You know, you really are beautiful and it's true.

No comments: