This has been a particularly stressful term for me.
Only 1 week to study for 3 exams.
I've got 2 papers tomorrow and I haven't finished studying.
And I doubt I'll ever do before my papers.
And just look what I'm doing now.
Blogging.
Sometimes I really wonder why pple study hard for exams.
20 years of education. Then you work like mad until you become 60.
Then you retire and realize you're not that young to travel, not that young to go on a roller-coaster ride, not that young to play basketball and tennis with your children.. so you stay at home and watch soap opera all day. And you get fat and you get old and you get sick and you pray hard you're lucky enough not to get some terminal cancer (And at that time you'll prob regret not maintaining a healthy lifestyle by exercising and eating more fruits and stop smoking and drinking when you're young).
That's so not the life I want.
I used to want to graduate soon, start working and earning money soon (big big bucks i mean), then start up a business when I'm 35 and money will just start rolling in. Then I can retire and go play with my kids and go spa and go travelling and take up cooking lessons, sewing lessons, music lessons...
But that's kinda tough isn't it? Seriously, I don't think many people out there (yea and even if they're from all the top top schools, top top brains, top top creativity, top top connections..) can do it. It's easier if I just go find myself a sugar daddy though I'm convinced most of them will be pretty fat and smelly and ugly. (Think of their yellow teeth smelly breath wobbly tummy flabby muscles if they have muscles that is) But I certainly won't mind a Brad Pitt lookalike sugar daddy.
So I guess what's important now is to enjoy life as it is. If not, I know I'll regret it someday. I can really imagine alot of people thinking about how they lived their lives on their deathbed. And they'll prob regret doing or not doing alot of things in their lives. And some of these things can be as simple as having too many commitments back when they were young and not cherishing the people around them, or not telling someone that he or her actually loves him or her a lot.
I'll make sure I'll not regret anything in life
I'll prob tell my mum that I love her tonight =)
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment