I watched just like heaven yesterday. It's a really sweet show made me cry a little.
Yesterday was a good day for me too.
Though I was really tired and I had to go back to school on a Saturday to attend some stupid Finishing Touch make up class, I was really happy with the company I was out with after that.
I was really happy yesterday.
Felt as if exams were non-existent.
Nothing else mattered anymore.
It was just like heaven.
Though I'm still afraid to open up to those kinda stuff again, I can feel that mental barrier which I had set up for myself lowering day after day. I really hope this happiness will not be short-lived and I really hope I won't have to go back to those crying days anymore.
All I'll need is to know it's for sure, then I'll give all the love in the world.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment