Monday, November 21, 2005

manchi is sick

manchi is sick
think its all the stress and late nights
this has been a bad term for her
waves of projects and tests never stop coming
and all the stupid relationship problems
finally taking a toll on her health
And it doesn't help that Channel 5's only screening first half of Harry Potter tonight

Manchi's body: I need quality rest stop giving me quantity.. 12 hours of sleep doesn't help if you're sleeping past midnight everyday.

Manchi : Ok I promise I'll sleep at 10pm tonight

Manchi's body: I'm pretty much stretched to my limits from all those projects and tests. I need play!

Manchi : But I just watched a movie yesterday and I had a whole night's fun just the previous day! Oh well.. But ok I'll watch Harry Potter next week if thats what you want...

Manchi's body: Yes and I need money! I'm so broke from taking all the cabs in the morning.. I can't spend as happily as I did as before

Manchi : Ok ok I'll resume my tuition assignment next year.. OK? don't be a bugger

Manchi's body: Yes and I need love! I want someone to be there for me to care to shower concern to love to fulfill my emotional needs..

Manchi : I love you what. I'm here for you.

Manchi's body: No you don't count.

Manchi: ...

Manchi's body: Oh and don't you think that champagne gold diamond ring you saw on the website that day is nice? There was another one right? The white gold one.. That was pretty not bad too.. Why don't we go shopping for.......

Manchi : Shut up

2 comments:

@ndre said...

muahaha

i actually find it erm... funny and kinda lame!

munchy! where's my testimonial!

Yeesh said...

-hugz-
Don't be sad k? The pain will go away sooner or later.