Seems like alot of pple wanna know wad those finance qns were..
Don't laugh at me ok i'll be really sad =/
(actually i wanna laugh at myself too but i'm too overwhelmed by grief)
The 3 mark question asked something like if you put $1 into Stock A now and its expected return is 25%, how much will you have in 2 years?
I mean.. can't be as simple as $1(1.25)^2 right?
But oh yes its that simple
As for the 5 mark question.. It went something like if Warren Buffet invested $1 in Stock A now and Bill Gates invested $1 in Stock B with an expected return of 7.5%.. who will have more money in 100 years?
Now that I think about it.. it's a super give-away-marks Qn
Yes and so I thought there must be something to it and I answered BILL GATES.
Someone please stab me.
(And I should have known better because my prof is such a great fan of Warren Buffet)
But you can't really blame me for that considering the 2 mark MCQ questions that the paper asked were things like covariance (which I totally didn't have a clue on) and if cost of equity and cost of debt will be affected by changing debt-equity ratio. Oh well.. now you know that you can't overestimate questions just because they carry alot of marks.
Ok I know this is irrelevant but I slept 14 hours last night!
*beams*
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment