It's already 10.55pm and it's amazing how these days I'm not not asleep by 11pm considering I would have gone to bed by 10pm as long as i can ever remember. And I'm not even going to sleep soon. Not 11.01pm not 11.02 pm.. ok maybe 11.03pm
U know what. I've got a resume and my career plan and my cat project and my business law assignments to rush by this Friday and for the first time in my life i really feel that work load at SMU can get more heavy than my JC days (not like RJ had much work to do also).. And what doesn't help is that theres this stupid lizard staring right at me on my wall right now and its ugly. I hate ugly lizards. But then again, all lizards are ugly.
I still haven't finished my resume and my career plan and my cat project and my business law assignment but its already 11.03pm. Time for bed.
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment