I was super confident for my driving test today.
Confident when I woke up in the morning, confident when I board the shuttle bus, confident when I did my warm up before the test, confident when I saw the tester, confident when I did the test, confident after my test. I even gave all my instructors that "yay I won't be seeing you anymore!" look. Yes you are good manchi getting smuggish huh. So why you failed again????
I don't know. Don't ask me. Ask the stupid tester. I actually striked a pole during my parallel parking then he said "Do again." I didn't know what he meant actually. Like continue doing? Or get the hell out of the lot and go in again? For the benefit of the doubt, I continued doing and then when I got out of the lot, I did it again. Like 2 parallel parkings. They were perfect. And he gave me an immediate failure for exceeding stipulated time for parking. What the -beep- man.
2nd time failed driving test already. If I take another time I'll be spending close to 3K. Heart aches alot. Like very dui bu qi my parents and myself. And CQ!!! Ahh was surprised that he actually came with a pleasant gift to reward me in case I pass. And it was such a perfect gift. A nicely wrapped and decorated P PLATE!!!! Ahh but he took it back. (grrrrrr)
But its ok I don't feel that bad actually. Because that Auntie who took the retest with me got 56 points. mAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA ok I'm sorry but it's quite incredible. How do you get 56 points? And she got 40+ points for her first test. So she "Deproved" ok while I improved. From 30 points + immediate failure up to 24 points + immediate failure. Wah so proud of myself. (Ok before you say anything please don't because I am just trying to console myself). Maybe Pui Pui was right. Not no skill not no luck. It's no lookssss!!! Ahh this doesn't help in making me feel any better. And this SMU guy who was there for 2nd test with me actually passed with 18 points. 18 points leh! He was smiling at me while he was in that cozy room watching that "after you pass your driving test then you can watch" video.
Oh well.. But I watched perhaps love after that. Really nice show. But it's quite sad they didn't get together in the end. I don't know why. I mean.. I agar agar know why but I don't know precisely why. If you know must tell me ok. Then I got another pleasant surprise when I got home. I actually got A for my business law. Was expecting a B+/A- coz I so got pulled down for my group project and screwed up my finals. So an A was really not within my expecatations.
Alright. Meanwhile until I take my retest in March again, I hope I can become prettier because if I do, Pui Pui says (implicityly) I'll be able to pass my driving test then.
Wish me looks.
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment