met Greg and Ben
2pm
had lunch at CA. Its slogan (or whatever you call that) was "Modern Japanese and Fun Western". When I browsed its menu I couldn't find anything that was Japanese though. So I ordered Western. Cabonara. It turned out really fun!! Like this whole lump of carrot slices on top of my pasta. WOW. Where else can you get that man? I had so much fun picking out the slices from my cabonara and dumping the slices onto another plate.

3pm
60% discount storewide at Solomon. So we decided to walk to Suntec from Marina. It's just a 10 mins walk at most if we'd take the underpass. Quoting Greg, "It's ok we can cut through Riz Carlton". So we spent 10 mins walking to Riz Carlton (and left something in its washroom), spent 10 mins bumming around in Riz Carlton coz we couldn't find our way out, then we finally got out and found ourselves in Marina again. AGGGHHHH. Quoting Ben this time, "Oh we can cut through millenia walk". Another 20 mins gone. And when we finally reached Suntec, we looked across the road, and HUALA! (how ah bengs and ah lians, including me though i'm not an ah lian, say voila) Marina was just 2 road-widths away.
oh my god the burger looks DAMNN HAPPY!!!!! sooo cuteeee
4pm
We reached SUNTEC!!!!!
4.05pm
Greg and Ben contemplated to leave me behind when I was engrossed with the Carebear show.
5pm
Ben&Jerry's at Sky Garden. Talked crap.
6pm
Made our way to Esplanade. Really tiring to follow some 1.76m and 1.86m guys when they're rushing. Imagine some 1.57m freak (yup thats me) trying to catch up with them when that freak is wearing heels, albeit 2cm heels. =p
645pm
Finally finally got to sit down after a long day and properly rest our legs.
Freak: I'm going to get cup corn you guys want anything?
Greg: What? Cup corn?
Freak: Yup cup corn. Why?
Greg: What's that?
Freak: Like steamed corn which they put in a cup?
Greg: Ohh. Corn in a cup.
Freak: ... (To me, cup corn and corn in a cup are identical)

The sunset at esplanade is soooo soooo Pretty
740pm
CQ finally reached esplanade. Watched some performance by XXXX. Haha can't remember the group's name. But the performance was quite entertaining. Especially their fragrant rice advertisement song. And the way they try to link Christmas with the songs they were singing was real crappy.
830pm
Interval. Thought I saw a guy who looked familiar. Ahh Jingzhong! Was quite surprised to see him there. Coz I thought he went yishun safra to climb in the afternoon and Esplanade was not exactly near Yishun. Quoting Jingzhong,"I can always climb, go home bathe, and come out at night right?" Hmm.. Ya. Right. He looked dao as usual. Didn't really smile to me though he claimed he did. Imagine a 5cm-longed lips curving downwards with a 1mm dent. Ok I can't describe the way he smiled for nuts. But the moral of the story is (if there's even any story to begin with) is that I didn't know he smiled at me.
9pm
Special guest performance. Daphne Khoo. I didn't think she sang well though. Half of the time she was squeaking. My ears nearly died hearing her sing that "Yey Yey Yey Yey" part.
10pm
Dinner finally. Haha candlelight dinner. It was at a place Bobo said he wanted to bring me go someday. That open spaced area at the 2nd level of some restaurant. But we never had a chance to go there.
11pm
Mum called. "Where are you? What time will you be back? Why are you always coming back so late?" It gets irritating at times. Like Hello I'm 21 already please don't nag anymore. I'm old enough to protect myself. I can scream when I'm in danger and I always make sure there's someone to send me back and all. And its not even that late.
12pm
Got home. Checked mail. MSNed for a while. Washed up.
1am
ZzZzz
1 comment:
by default, i've got a stern face. but i did smile at you.
*_*
and i didn't want to disturb your hot date too. hoho =p
Post a Comment