Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tired Tired Tired

Today was a tiring day.

Woke up at 630 and was late for my driving lesson at 8am.

Then went down to Delta House for some SMU Corporate Video Audition.. If I get chosen I'll appear on the video which will be screened on the day of the Official Launch of SMU. I doubt I'll get it though. But it was a good experience. Individual shots + Group shots. Zoom in Zoom out. Right to left and left to right shots. From top to bottom and from bottom to top shots. Attitude shots. Intense look shots. With white shots (When the pros say that, they mean smile and bare your teeth). Side profile and Front profile shots. Took about 40 minutes to do the shooting. I had an advance booking for cab at 1130am coz I had to rush down to Raffles Town Club for my Finishing Touch Lunch Evaluation. In the end it ended at noon instead. I felt so bad for keeping the taxi uncle waiting. Aha in the end I gave him 15 bucks and asked him to keep the change. (Quite expensive considering its just from Delta House in Alexandra Road to Raffles Town Club) He kept thanking me and I kept apologizing. But it certainly made me feel better.

Lunch was good! Though people say it was horrible. I mean.. the salad was ok and I had Dory Fish Fillet while most of the others had steak. I bet they regret having steak. My fish fillet was really nice though it was topped with Wheatgrass sauce. I mean.. wheatgrass sauce??!!! They say 20 bucks is too expensive for a meal like that cause the serving was really small. But I thought 20 bucks was ok considering it was in a nice restaurant and it was in Raffles Town Club. I regret not eating more bread though. They got real nice butter. =) But there was just lots and lots of bread crumbs on my table (So unglam) so I hid the crumbs under my plate just in case my instructor came to inspect our table and saw those crumbs then I'll probably do badly for that evaluation. I thought I was smart to think of that. muAhaa who else but Manchi can think of this kind of stuff! (because the rest won't have crumbs on their table) Then that stupid waitor had to remove my plate! Awww.. In the end I swept them onto the floor when my instructor wasn't looking. muAHahaaahaa sorry cleaner auntie.

Watched Aeonflux after that. I thought it was a nice show. Like a much lousier version than The Island. But The Island was WOW. So this was not too bad. Charlize Theron is soo freaking hot. Her looks and her body... lose me abit only. ahahhahahaha ok ok I take those words back =P

CQ jio-ed me out for Crab Bee Hoon at AMK said it was really good. It was sure tempting I haven't had crabs for a really long time! And Crab Bee Hoon was a sure turn on. Too bad I was too tired and felt so nua. Plus I promised my mum to have dinner at home tonight.. Must be a good girl =)

Ok this is such a long post and I'm starting to have sorethroat. (No relevance)

I've got driving retest this Friday. For those who don't know, I scored a whopping 30 demerit points + an immediate failure for my first attempt. Hey not no skill. It's no luck. =P

Alright wish me luck.

No comments: