Sunday, December 04, 2005

SAW 2

i love these kinda shows! Not so much for the blood and gore but for the plot. It's just plain awesome.. Its just as good or even better than SAW. My company was great too! It's our Mr Chongmeng Aka NTU HALL PRINCE. Either NTU doesn't have any good looking guys at all or the good looking guys never take part in the pageant. =P Haha Chongmeng still looks the same after so many years (yes he still has gorgeous features) and it's still so comfortable talking to him even though we haven't met up for sooooo sooooo longgg. Haha but I do feel bad that he had to shop with me for bobo's present and I was just so indecisive didn't know what to get. What can I say? Old friends are still the best!!!! Feel really bad for letting him send me all the way back home and then taking cab back to hall with that midnight surcharge. But I do feel happy too! =)

(NTU Hall Prince caught peeping at me Hahahahahaha)

Biz Law paper was horrible horrible horrible. screwed up some 35 mark question. Basically I just screwed up all my papers this term lah. But heck it's over. I'm going to max out my happiness factor this holidaysss man. JB shopping + seafood, play tennis like mad, go for rockclimbing, go crazy over shopping for xmas presents, go beach and flaunt that bikini! (not the figure lah ok though its not that bad ahaha), go KBOXXXX, meet up with old friends.. so many many things to do this holssss~~~

Ooo and lionel left for Sri Lanka yesterday. So sweet of him to call me at the airport. Didn't know his flight was at 630pm or Chongmeng and I would have sent him off! Haha but it was hilarious that he actually asked Chongmeng to "take care" of me when he's not around. It's like I can't take care of myself. I can lah and of couse I will. But I just feel so good that there's all these real old buddies around who'll always take care of me. With them around, I feel like I can brave through anything in the world. They'll just be there to back me up and "take care" of me when things go wrong ahaa.

Anyway today's bobo's birthdayyy... Happy 22nd birthday Bobo!

Oh and must remember to eat Ben&Jerrys Icecream with Chongmeng.. I must not pangseh him I must not pangseh him I must not pangseh him I must not pangseh him I must pangseh him I must pangseh him I must.... eh?

Ahhh Chocolate Fudge Brownie Icecream!! *sAlivates*

No comments: