"Hello I'm eileen calling from Bondue. Manchi you are nominated for that XXX Sleepwear modelling contest"
"... hmm who nominated me? (who saboed me)"
"Haha I can't say sorry. Anyway can you send a full body shot plus a.."
(who saboed me)
".. close up shot of yourself.."
(who saboed me)
"...plus your height and weight..."
(who saboed me??????)
".. and your vital stats.."
(ok 36F 24 36)
-yes you. stop rolling your eyeballs-
".. to this email address? xxx@business.smu.edu.sg"
"errr ok. Bye (but who saboed me???)"
Oh by the way its not ok.
Haha i think modelling contests are stupid.
And that's why I get so freaked out by talent scouts along Orchard Road who stop you on the streets and pester you non stop.
(But your head does get big. Feel good factor.)
"Hello, I'm XXX from this modelling agency"
"Sorry not interested (bug off)"
Immediately after the call ended, I smsed CQ and asked if it was him who saboed me. He assured me that it wasn't him. But I can't think of anyone else who'll sabo me in school. (and as bo liao as CQ haha) Not like I'm damn high profile in school or what anyway.
By the way, did I mention I'm not going send my shots to Bondue?
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wah.. this is a total defamation? I know my limits ok....
Post a Comment