Cambridge is damn chilly and windy.
Gonna stay over at Christ's College tonight. It's so pretty the room is so big! No more communal bathroom too. Haha. But the wind is so strong I can feel it on my fingers as I'm typing.
Cambridge is much smaller than I thought though it's pretty cozy. But if I were to study here for 4 years stuck in this small city I would probably spend everyday staring out of the window and pulling my hair.
It's really quite tiring to carry a backpack and travel. My shoulders are aching damn badly. Carrying a daypack around for 12 hours a day is already enough to kill my shoulders. Not getting enough rest too. Not enough water. Not enough money! ahaha I'm spending way above my budget. My "backpack" trip has become a luxury trip.
I'm going punting and cycling around Cambridge tomorrow! Hope the weather will be good =) And damn I lost my gloves. Sometimes it gets sooo cold that my hands can get numb from the wind.
Though I get a little homesick at times, like miss mum's cooking and stuff cos I realize I can't cook for nuts, I really do like England quite abit. I don't wanna go back. Haha I don't mind giving Hongkong and Korea a miss and stay here for the rest of Dec Holidays. But my parents will kill me. Bleah.
For now, I need the heater!
Cheers mate.
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment