Sunday, December 31, 2006

I never knew travelling can be this tiring.

Never felt more glad to be back in Singapore than now.

Watched quite a number of movies this December, some in the plane some in cinemas.. And I can say, The Illusionist is a movie you can't miss.

I watched the curse of the golden flower solely for Jay Chou. If you are watching for other reasons don't bother.

Eragon was... hmm.. ermm.. well.. the baby dragon was cute and that's it.

Other movies were not worth mentioning.

2006 is coming to an end. I've done so so much thinking this year and I'm finally able to know truly what I want in life and out of my education and my directions in life and everything else just falls into place so nicely like how pieces of jigsaw puzzles fit. This is a damn good feeling.

1 comment:

dagger said...

If you liked the Illusionist, you should like The Prestige as well.