Never think a prof is lying when he says he's going to FAIL or give u very bad grades for class participation when you don't turn up for classes. Especially when class part is a heavy weightage in that class. And especially when ALL your classes are like that.
And never trust a prof when he says he doesn't need an MC from you becuase he trusts you when you are absent for class when you're sick.
I am going to make sure I turn up for classes 100% of the time next sem.
Never look down on the power of class participation (now I prefer to call this class attendance). It can work miracles, and it sure can give you hell and pull your freaking GPA down by a whole grade point each sem.
If you don't know what I mean, just imagine getting a C- for a 20% class part weightage (1.7 GPA wtf?), or 11/22 for class part when it's a 22% weightage.
I want to beat B.K. up damn badly now. Lazy and lousy prof.
Flying in another 4 hours. This holiday better be good!
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment