Anw this is a picture of Eileen the bimbo.

"Eh can I help to do the graph for the case ah?"
Immediately after
"But I don't know how to do graph leh."
Today is another happy day because I went for training. Realized that I don't know alot of my juniors cos I haven't been going for training for a while. But I'm glad that my bouldering skills probably haven't degenerated too much cos I could still do the number route without struggling. Actually I was sort of inspired by Yijia to go for training cos at first he said he wanted to go for squash training also. I asked him if Michelle was going then he said that she doesn't go on Tuesdays then he said something like "dun go later butt grow fat". Then that line sort of got registered in my head and so I turned up for training. Hurhur.
Tau Huay Supper was good. Ryan chu his guitar stunt in the car again.
Intially I wanted to buy a budget violin and then upgrade it to a better one when I can play better but then again I think no point cos I know I won't like learn and stop and throw the violin aside so might as well get a good one to start with. Budget wise.. Hmm abit heart pain but then when I think about it I dont spend like how a usual girl spends. I spend my money on food and food and food and not shopping not new tops or new shoes or new accessories so I think all the money I saved from those material items would be enough to get me a decent violin and not the beginners kind. I see no point. And then they say violin appreciates in value. Wow. Not like my piano. Now it's getting old giving me abit of problem. Like sticky keys. But still I love my piano and I won't sell it or give it away. Anw I'm like eyeing this violin made with bird eye maple. Damn pretty!
Wonder why violins are so much more expensive than guitars.
No comments:
Post a Comment