I had my nice nice FAM class in the morning.
Played tug of war.
Played frisbee with Tiny and Jason. I think Jason's pretty good at it! My shin was bruised because stupid Tiny always likes to throw low low and fast fast.
Poor Xiuting sprained her ankle. Huiting wounded her finger. Ah Neh's white and new shoe became muddy.
Went out with Tiny and Mellie after that to go get Tiny's new bag. Walked walked at Kino and visited the section that Minjia, Stef and I used to go during the RG days. They shifted the music scores section too. I wanted to get the Beauty and the Beast Broadway sheet cos the Disney one I have is not v nice but it comes like in a whole book with other broadway songs and I don't like them much. Wanted to get a book for my didi who is going Shan Dong at the end of next month to work but China Travel Books only come in China, Shanghai and Beijing. zzzzzz. Anyway I think I'm gonna miss my didi alot =(
Orchard has changed alot man I think I haven't been there for too long. Too busy! I need to go Bras Basah and get my GRE and sheet music. I need to go Chinatown!!! =) I need to get my violin violin violin violin violin.
Oh anw I think Tiny is a very sweet bf. hahaha. He knows what his gf wants and what she need, which reminds me of JJ who knew me inside out when we were still together. Oh well...
Nevertheless today is oh so happy happy because my FAM mid term is in week 9 which means I won't have 5 mid terms in week 7.
=)
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment