(★Guu) Goodbye bnet, though we have spent 2 yrs together, I'm leaving u for lancraft says:
oh
(★Guu) Goodbye bnet, though we have spent 2 yrs together, I'm leaving u for lancraft says:
ive been training to be a bastard lately
[manchi] ok i am ponning my lesson says:
bastard?
[manchi] ok i am ponning my lesson says:
but thats a guy
(★Guu) Goodbye bnet, though we have spent 2 yrs together, I'm leaving u for lancraft says:
im quite good at being a bastard in dota
[manchi] ok i am ponning my lesson says:
quitter?
(★Guu) Goodbye bnet, though we have spent 2 yrs together, I'm leaving u for lancraft says:
no
(★Guu) Goodbye bnet, though we have spent 2 yrs together, I'm leaving u for lancraft says:
but but
(★Guu) Goodbye bnet, though we have spent 2 yrs together, I'm leaving u for lancraft says:
i can make e game end in 15 mins
(★Guu) Goodbye bnet, though we have spent 2 yrs together, I'm leaving u for lancraft says:
wheeeee
(★Guu) Goodbye bnet, though we have spent 2 yrs together, I'm leaving u for lancraft says:
guu is a pro-bastard
Ok I want to play with Guu soon. In her team.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment