I love my FAM lesson today.
It's damn fun though I said something stupid when the prof asked me what reverse mortgage was cos I remember learning about it but sort of forgot what it exactly was cos I got no interest in whatever financial stuff.
FAM can get damn chim sometimes. I don't understand why we got to use chim chim notations like A(t) and a(t) and I(t) and i(t) and r(m) and all the funny stuff when the problem can be solved by the usual financial way. But I like this chimness. Brings me back to my Mathemathics for Economics days when sometimes Huifen who has disappeared to Australia and left me here and Eugene and Jianhong who is in my FAM class now will scratch our heads thinking of solutions for Homework. It makes me wanna scratch my head over my FAM homework too which I'm pretty sure I'll get a chance to do so.
I think why I don't like Finance mods is because all the Finance mods are so similar. What Finance and FIM and I guess even for Corp Finance as well. The same kind of formula the same kind of application you just have to take out numbers put them into the formula and ta-da you get your answer which doesn't really require much thinking. But FAM is not like that.. At least the first lesson already gave me that ummph to do well in the course, especially when my dear yeejing got A+ for the course. I think it will be my favourite course of the semester.
I think I am writing like the author in "the curious incident of the dog in the night-time" which I have finished reading recently and I don't quite like the ending. What I mean is that I have screwed up sentence structure like him.
"Also I don't know what Father means when he says stay out of other people's business because I do not know what he means by other people's business because I do lots of things with other people, at school and in the shop and on the bus, and his job is going into other people's houses and fixing their boilers and their heating and all of these things are other people's business"
Like how Lulu writes and talks like I is the lu but actually I think she can speak and write in proper sentences (can she?) and yes a perfect example would be Bala Goh. So actually I think I can write properly too just that I can't be bothered and that this is damn irrelevant.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment