Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nano Prawn encounter

Went to Botak Jones for dinner tonight with ah neh, bala goh, HL, giraffe. Apple and terence didn't go cos they were scared they would get fat. Ok I correct that. Apple is already fat. Fei Fei number 2.

Anw the lamb chop was damn good but the cajun was so so only. While waiting for the food to come Bala and I went to a fish shop where he bought a patch of water grass that looks like moss. Then I saw these prawns, about 1cm (maybe 0.5cm) long. Called dunno Cherry what. Damn small. Nano-prawn. Each one 10 bucks. Definitely not for feeding Luo Han Fish.

Giraffe is damn funny. She is damn blur. and damn slow. And I dunno why GCB never scolds her when she says stupid things.

Giraffe: the prawn so small later the big fish breathe and then they suck it into their nose how?

Ah Neh: Fish don't breathe through their nose

Right.

2 comments:

Greg said...

They don't. Don't they use their mouth and gills?

manchi said...

yea they use their gills. My "right" was meant in the "right and wrong" sense not the "yea right" hahaa. ohh woonttt you takeee mee too funkkyytowwwnnn