Sunday, January 21, 2007

Back to School Bash was fantastic.

Not so much cos of the programmes but more of the gang I was with.

Yijia was sweet to get me a non-alcoholic drink to start the night cos he knows I don't really take alcohol. Met Jinfu for a while but he left early. Rest of the time I was playing 7 up with my friends and dancing at phuture. Oh yea forgot to mention that it was my first time at Zouk and Phuture but I don't know why that place is more happening/popular than MOS/DXO. To me they're just places to dance and chill so as long as there's space and music everything's fine. Told myself not to drink but still drank abit (of many different types of drinks) and got quite high. I lost my first X to Amelia. I danced with Jingzhong who was quite drunk. Dance Dance Dance phuture so crowded my butt hit the one behind me my head hit the one in front of me my hands slap the ones beside me. Got hungry. Ate hotdog. Evian water cost 8 bucks. Saw many of my friends puke. Eileen (the self proclaimed chiobu) was puking too. She looked damn poor thing. Hope lloyd took good care of her.

I smell so bad now. Smoke and Alcohol. Oily hair. Smudged make up. Thirsty. Tired. Sleep!

No comments: