The is Sydney. Ryan's family dog, a 1 year old Golden Retriever. Or rather Ryan's brother's dog. She is gentle, sweet and fun loving but she doesn't like Ryan and Ryan doesn't like her.
Sydney is so adorable. She bit on one of her soft toys (Think it was that baby in Rugrats, I don't know his name) and then she nudged me because she wanted me to play tug of war with her. She is very strong for a 1 year old! So adorable lah. But Ryan always scolds her and asks her to eat the grass in the garden. So mean.Anyway, check out Michelle in the green dress just next to Sydney. Oh I mean check out her DIAMOND RING. Dunno who gave it to her.
The full time girlfriend and the part time girlfriend.
Michelle missing from picture because her papa came to fetch her early. Kaiwen suggested going KTV to sing till 4am in the morning but everyone ignored him.
Oh anyway I still haven't recovered from my flu and it's been more than a week but I'm getting better. Then I left one of my mucus-filled-tissue paper on the chair and she ate it.
O_o
The full time girlfriend and the part time girlfriend.Junliang and I played with Sydney but he got assaulted by her.
Michelle missing from picture because her papa came to fetch her early. Kaiwen suggested going KTV to sing till 4am in the morning but everyone ignored him.Truth or dare was fun! Probably cos I haven't played it in a long long time. Hoho I squeezed everyone dry.
Ryan couldn't stay at the table to hear our dark secrets cos he didn't wanna play (probably he got darker secrets). But he tried to eavesdrop by transforming himself into a nerubian assassin / stealth assassin, armed with a guitar.


No comments:
Post a Comment