I had my 4th mid term today and it was horrible. My first paper was good, my 2nd paper was not too bad, third paper was so so this paper was like SHIT. and it's not gonna be my last. I think I'm too drained by all the mid terms plus my sickness that is not getting better at all.
Effectively I had half to day to study for 6 weeks of mid terms work. Half a day = yesterday minus all the time I was sleeping and resting because the medicine made me feel damn drowsy. So a smart person will probably try to SPOT question instead of studying for everything. So I went through his past years and practiced all the calculations on the rates and stuff.
Then before the test started today the prof said, "u dun need your calculator."
^%$^#$&^%^&%&^
That's 10 marks gone. GG.
Then nvm. I read through the questions. At least the labor demand elasticity shit came out. But what fanning shape curve and the rest of the shit I seriously remember seeing those stuff in the notes but I just can't recall anything because I didn't think they would come out.
This is one of the MOST MOST MOST MOST ill prepared test or exam I've ever had man. (apart from my horrible AE exam) I feel like crap now. Actually I had a bad feeling even before the test started. Like I should have gone home to rest and take the paper another day when I'm feeling better and when I've done more preparations. WHY DIDN'T I???? WEI HE?????
And the mid term break is so not going to be a break at all because I still got 5 projects to settle and got my FAM mid term to study for but at least I'm looking forward to Amsie coming to my place (plus I think I'll take a day or two to get over this CRAP PAPER. shouldn't have taken it today. shouldn't have taken it today. shouldn't have taken it today!!!!)
Even a $1000 Ang Bao won't be able to cheer me up now. =(
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment