danny you play the violin one meh? how come i never know you so talented! hahaah can you come woodlands find me i let you try. hahahaaaahhaa or jurong also can i taking lessons there =)
... what a nick leh medusah. haha i'm learning from my friend. not music sch. =)ARE YOU PLAYING FRISBEE FOR WAIKIKI. eh so your violin must be DAMN ZAI LAH
10 comments:
gratz manchi!!! :D rawr!!! 3rd (actually all know the same time lah) person to say that to ya~ i wanna see it sometime!
yippeyaya
yea our secret!
manchi.. u bought a voilin?? Have u ever play before?Are u taking classes?
want to "practice" together?.. I think we can demolish an estate with our music.
LOL..
Apple
Ooooo....... texture so nice... I like
To Danny --> I also like! heeeheeee
To Apple --> I think we can demolish more than one estate. Oh you know what. we should invent something called music warfare
Can try one day or not? Been bleddy long since I last touched one.
danny you play the violin one meh? how come i never know you so talented! hahaah can you come woodlands find me i let you try. hahahaaaahhaa or jurong also can i taking lessons there =)
Eh, the last comment was me hor, haha. Forgot to log out other account...
... what a nick leh medusah. haha i'm learning from my friend. not music sch. =)ARE YOU PLAYING FRISBEE FOR WAIKIKI. eh so your violin must be DAMN ZAI LAH
Post a Comment