Monday, February 05, 2007

It will be a long night

I have corp finance mid term next week.

I have only gone for one of the classes so far.

I asked my friend to give me a 2 hour crash course tomorrow.

I have 250 slides + 200 pages of readings to do tonight.

Great.



************************************************************************


It's my only term in SMU that I'm having 5 mid terms. But I'm more excited about receiving my air flown violin and praying that it's not scratched and that the sound post didn't collapse than worrying over the the endless homeworks projects and tests that I'll be having. And I absolutely love the little secret between Amsie and I and I know she does too. I will try my best to make this come true, for you and I. =) Haha I think that just made me sound like a les.

No comments: