Thursday, February 22, 2007

Seeing my brother pack his luggage makes me so upset.

2 months without someone complaining to me about the lousy singnet network.

2 months without that stupid I-just-woke-up face.

2 months without someone sleeping in my room to make me feel safe and secure at night.

I think it is hard to show concern towards your siblings, just like how hard it is to show concern for your parents, such as saying things like I love you and Take care of yourself and don't make me worried and not making it sound as if you're nagging.

Sometimes I try to hide that kind of insecurity that I feel by telling him to leave more room in his luggage for my souveniors and by joking around and asking him to bring a girlfriend back.

I'm starting to feel how it feels to be the only child in the family.

So lonely.

No comments: