Jessy and gang said they don't see their results on the scoreboard and that they can't even view the results in the first place so I thought there might be a bug or something. Removed the quiz but here are the answers anyway.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question #1
What fruit do I not like to eat?
Durian
Pineapple
Avocado
fig
What fruit do I not like to eat?
Durian
Pineapple
Avocado
fig
Question #2
Which is my birthday month?
July
August
September
October
Question #3
How long have I known my boyfriend?
less than 6 months
6 months to 1 year
1 year to 2 years
more than 2 years
Question #4
Which of the following games do I not like to play?
Diablo
Warcraft
Starcraft
Counter Strike
Question #5
Which of the following sports do I not play?
Tennis
Table tennis
Basketball
Frisbee
Question #6
How old am I gonna be this year?
21
22
23
24
Question #7
How did I celebrate my birthday last year?
Safra Chalet
Lan Party at HQ
BBQ at ECP
Spa party with my girlies
Question #8
I talk about alot of friends on my blog. Who is not from Climb Team?
Lulu
GCB
Neh Neh
Apple
Question #9
How many kids do I want to have in the future?
None because they get on my nerves.
2 is just nice.
As many as my husband can support =)
I will opt for adoption.
No comments:
Post a Comment