Thursday, June 28, 2007

Today was our last jamming session. Kinda upset. Saw PRATTAAAZZZZ outside guitar 77. What a surprise! His company works him so hard. Poor thing. Performance in two days. Hope everything goes well. I'll be playing on a YAMAHA P-128 series (i think i got the model correct) on the actual day. The keyboard is damn nice. Got sudden urge to buy. Then can make my own midi files! but no money =/Who got spare 2K want to donate to Manchi Keyboard Foundation? You see my blog's heading? Got the I love kangkong whatever shit. I will put your name after "Junliang" ok. That space 2K only. You want to put your full name also can. Put your fathers mothers or grandparents also can. Whole family tree I also put. 2K only. Very cheap.

Oh I won a ramen treat from yingheng at table tennis during lunch just now. =D Ate that twice this week already. Damn nice!

I was damn pissed for a moment just now. PMS I think. Just can't believe she can get angry over such a small issue for such a long time when it's not even my fault. I hate it when she assumes she knows what's going on all the time when she doesn't (aka act smart). And then they always expect me to do this do that go out with them blah blah when it's not reciprocated. Or the very least appreciated. Sometimes I think to myself, so called good friends my ass, they didnt even bother to visit me when I had my climbing accident (or even call/sms/mail to see how I'm doing). I think it's time I'm giving up.

Hmm anw these days I've been thinking about the value of a masters in econs. I love the subject. But maybe the degree is not very helpful. Better off spending the money on an MBA. Oh well... met Wei Nurn for lunch yesterday. So glad we share the same views on certain issues. (I'm not alone!) We got common goal too! Lose our tummy. You know your tummy is getting fat when you realize that there's a lump of flesh preventing you from bending forward when you are in sitting position.

Going for Bain's recruitment summer party next friday. Anyone going too? I don't want to be alone cos I suck at networking. "Oh hi.. I am manchi, nice to meet you" That probably will be the only sentence I'll be using the whole evening. I think my ultimate interest lies in operations management, seriously.

Next week is my last week of interning. I'll MISS everyone. Everyone there is soooo super nice. Sigh.

Oh and prune juice really works for constipation. Confirm. I just tried it this afternoon.

Sometimes I feel so sorry for my dear because when I get PMS or when I'm in lousy mood I'll sort of vent it on him. It's not even his fault. (though sometimes it's his fault when he says stupid things to irritate me. lkdjsa;flkjalkfdsada) Next week is his birthday! This year his birthday is special. 070707! But I no money buy nice nice presents for him. Cos I am a poor intern. And I need to save for exchange. But I will honor my promise and bring him to zoo someday. (owe him that zoo thing since last year's Vday)

Tmr will be a happy day! I can already forecast cos of my psychic powers. Nice workout at the gym during lunch break and then meeting APPLE NEHNEH and GCB for dinner! happy happy. I think I'm really very easily satisfied.

No comments: