Monday, June 18, 2007

I finally went gym today! (after complaining that my tummy is getting fat for a couple of weeks)

After that I went to shower (the shower facilities at MAS are damn nice. got dressing tables and dressing rooms with individual full length mirrors!!! too bad my hp camera is spoilt) and then did my steam bath. I got the whole steam room to myself haha. It was damn relaxing and calming! Before that I put all the moisturizers and stuff on my face so that I can have a steam facial at the same time. Hurhur.

I shall go gym on Wednesday again.

3 more weeks and my internship will end. Gonna miss the people so much I guess. Ohh today got so many pple back in office from hols. I ate chocs from Switz and mochi from Japan! yumyum. Think the calories I gained were more than those that I burnt while I was working out. Zzz.

And I haven't even started writing my paper. Stopped at cointegration test. Haven't done the GARCH and VECM models. Hope can start doing soon. I wanna like finish a paper before I leave. If not I'll probably extend my stay, which I really don't mind.

Wednesday going Guitar 77 to jam! First jamming session so excited heehee.

No comments: