Then today I finished my filming for CDC Southwest film festival. Here's one of the pics we took after the film. It's supposed to give the 70s/80s kind of feel. Haha. Douglas looks damn funny with the racquets. I think both of us were like the only ones who really dressed our parts =0

Yea then next week will be doing more filmings for MAS film competition. And then most probably I'll be doing the keyboard for a band to perform during Dinner and Dance. So got to go jam in studios on weekday nights. Still deciding if I should do it. Cos I dun really have jamming experience and I don't know how all these work so.. yea but worth a try if I'm not too burnt out by work and filming and meeting up with friends and spending time with my dEeaarrr.
Today I bought something for myself that I really like. I bought a Lonely Planet guide for USA! My 2nd guide book! Damn happy. I aspire to start a collection of guide books (and of cos go travelling) This time I'm determined to really really really backpack alone. Like as real as it can get. Haha I want to go to Yellowstone national park! And all the wildlife areas. Be a ranger or something hahaha. You know those kind you often see on national geographic? Damn cool man. And a pass is like for 7 days so you can imagine how BIG it is. Haha and I wanna go SO SO SO SO many places. Cities, slumps, the wild and stuff... I hope I have time and MONEY to go. So far it's already confirmed that I'm going CANADA to find my Uncle Harry, New York to find Vincy, Cali to find Varun, maybe Greg too? Not sure. But I wanna go Seattle and Boston and Washington and LA and so so many places. And go see all the mountains and animals. Oh yea I must must must try farm stay this time round =D Prob will work part time on campus there too. But seriously lonely planet guides are AMAZING. They have EVERYTHING. Hahah after my first guide book I was like so super addicted to DK Eye Witness becos of the SUPER nice and big pictures. I'm a visual person =p but then the guide doesn't really tell you the exact cost of the accomodation or meals and stuff but lonely planet has got all the telephone numbers the suggested routes and itineraries and what train to go where and take planes to wherever. OMG I'm so excited. I can't wait to start to plan everything. Seriously I tink planning is like the most exciting part. Followed by the execution. Haha.
Tmr I'm going back to sch gym. Sitting in office is making me fat. Like the tummy.
But now all I can do is think about my TRIP. Haha and I haven't touched Dota for 1 month already I think. So proud of myself. But that also means my team will probably lose quite (ok maybe it's very) badly in the Singapore WCG Championships 2007 this August. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment